Join us October 3, 2015 – the second of six intimate & interactive workshops
*Open your Mind & deepen your connection to wellbeing* With Billy King –
As a Practitioner/Facilitator of the 3 Principles Billy has accumulated an extensive & long history working with our youth in South Bay schools & in Santa Clara County youth correctional facilities. Billy has mentored many of the practicing facilitators of the 3 Principles to getting their certifications while sharing this understanding with clients as a counselor for the Department of Alcohol & Drugs Services. Billy’s grounding in the Principles is profound; he is a joy to spend time with. This workshop is not to be missed! Reserve a seat @ www.innatehealthconnection.org or replying “save me a seat” to this email.
The answer to living a life of contentment is not found in books, through other’s insights or on-line. We are not dependent on anything outside us to be happy. The answer to maintaining a sense of well-being is simple – the answer naturally abides within all of us. Find out more and register for these workshops @ www.innatehealthconnection.org
Our workshops offer:
- Open topics of conversation. Bring your thoughts about how you’re doing in both your professional and/or personal life.
- Sharing with like-minded people who are all looking to re-engage, re-fresh & re-ignite their passion for life
- Intimate journey of discussing the 3 Principles – the truth behind all our psychological functioning & behaviors
The objective of these workshops are to introduce an understanding that will guide us to:
- Our Innate ability to be well & feel resilient
- Working & living effortlessly
- Interact without burn-out
- Re-introduce ourselves to the where & how of maintained wellbeing
Register @ www.innatehealthconnection.org for the October 3rd workshop!
Time: 9:30am Sign-in; 10:00-12:30pm workshop
Cost: $25.00 (Discounts available for students, seniors, & people with limited incomes) Bring someone new to these workshops & you attend for free!
Address: 1777 Hamilton Ave., San Jose, CA (Upstairs conference room)
These wonderfully intimate workshops will give you time to reenergize & begin again your journey with a renewed sense of wellbeing.
Understanding how our thinking works helps liberate us from the limits of thought promoting change naturally from the inside-out. Find out more about us by going to the website address listed below.
Reach out to others by sharing this with your family, friends & co-workers.
In peace, Innate Health Connection, 3 Principles for Transformative Solutions