Three principles-based training for organizations gets beneath symptoms and manifestations of stress and dysfunction and addresses the universal source of all human experience – Thought. The primary change agent is, therefore, the conveyance of the understanding of the role of Thought in our day-to-day lives. Simple, we teach people about thought as a function. We discuss not what they think, but rather how they create thought.
- Once people see they have wisdom and common sense and understand how every experience, emotion, mood, behavior arises from their own thinking and once they are able to link their thought in the moment to what they are experiencing in the moment (love, anger, stress, fear), and once they begin to see that their experience is coming from the “inside-out” and not from the “outside-in”, they are able to relate differently to circumstance and interactions. The more people understand this function called Thought, the more they will experience their own psychological well-being and operate from wisdom and common sense. Collectively, these shifts can create a healthier, more productive organizational climate.
- As a unique and practical organizational training these interactions are specifically designed to promote individual insights (or understanding) about how we as human beings use thought to create our experience within our workplace and personal lives.
- Explain how every human being functions psychologically creating his/her own moment-to-moment experience of life through the operation of the psychological principles of Thought, Mind, and Consciousness.
- Explains how it is possible to elicit directly a state of healthy psychological functioning that exists as a potential in everyone.
- Provides a learning environment in which people may have insights into how their moment-to-moment every day reality is created and maintained in their thinking and consciousness.
- Explains how stress and burn-out are not inevitable work place feelings and how peace of mind and alignment are just one thought away.
- Participants will take real workplace problems and issues and work on them to experience how the principles are practical in their day to day encounters.
Understanding that we are these principles in action is the liberating change agent to create a more productive and collaborative work environment which creates an organization of positive synchronization.